HOME > Usage Guide > Notes Regarding Use of the Osaka Amazing Pass
Notes Regarding Use of the Osaka Amazing Pass
- The use time for 1-day pass for free admission facilities is from its opening until closing time on the day of use. For use on public transport is from the first service to the last service on the day of use. (It does not cover a 24-hour period from the first use.)
- The use time for 2-day pass for free admission facilities is from its opening until closing time on the first day and the next day of use. For use on public transport is from the first service on the day of first use to the last service on the next day. (It does not cover a 48-hour period from the first use.)
*Facilities and public transport do not operate 24 hours.
- Prices are the same for adults and children.
- Use the automatic ticket gate in the station or card slot of bus’s payment machine when taking trains or buses.
- When you want to enter admission-free facilities, show the pass at the entrance of each facility.
- Please show your pass to get discounts and greatdeals at the stores offering them
- When you put the pass through the ticket gate of trains and buses, the date which the pass can be used will be printed on the back of the pass. If you want to visit a facility before your first ride, staff will write the day on the back of the card.
- When using the transportation pass outside of the valid area, a separate train/bus fare is needed. Please ask the station staff.
- To use Kintetsu, Nankai or Keihan lines’ special express trains with reserved seats, you will also need to pay an extra charge such as a special express fee.
- Please let the station staff know if the magnetic strip of your pass no longer works or if you’re unable to use it on train/bus ticket gates.
- Passes cannot be reissued even if lost.
- You cannot exchange a 1-day pass for a 2-day pass, or vice versa.
- For special exhibits, extra charges are required. Please confirm with each facility for details.
- Refunds will not be given after usage of the transportation pass, even if some of the transportation services are suspended, or some facilities are closed temporarily. Also, exchanges or refunds will not be given due to weather, etc.
- When using the pass illegally, the pass and coupons will become invalid and recalled. Extra admission fees and usage fees will be collected according to the rules of each facility.
- In general, Osaka Amazing Pass cannot be used in conjunction with other discount offers.
- Some details of the Osaka Amazing Pass might change without notice.
- We will not bear any responsibilities for trouble with the Osaka Amazing Pass purchased out of the official store (including net auctions and resale).
- All things relating to transportation conform to the Conditions of Carriage of the transportation facility you use.