“Expo’70 Commemorative Park Edition” is a version that added the benefits and access to Expo’70 Commemorative Park area to the “Osaka Area Edition” of Osaka Amazing Pass. It is ideal for those who want to enjoy the Expo Park area using Osaka Amazing Pass.
*Children’s rate is not applicable.
*You cannot enter inside the Tower of the Sun with Osaka Amazing Pass.
*Please use the Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway via Esaka station to Expo’70 Commemorative Park from Osaka city using Osaka Amazing Pass “Expo’70 Commemorative Park Edition”. Please change at Senri-Chuo station and take Osaka Monorail to Banpaku Kinen-Koen station.
*Applicable hours at free admission facilities start at their opening time and end at the last entry time. When using for transportations, it is valid from the first service through the last service within a day. (Not for 24 hours from the time first used.)
Transportations available for no additional charge
To the Expo’70 Commemorative Park area, you can use the route via Senri-Chuo Station by which you get on Osaka Metro Midosuji Line and Kita-Osaka Kyuko Railway.
(You cannot change at Hotarugaike, Yamada, Minami-ibaraki, Dainichi, and Kadoma-shi station.)
【You cannot use the route below】
- Via Hankyu Takarazuka Line (Mikuni ⇔ Hotarugaike ⇔ Senri-Chuo)
- Via Hankyu Senri Line (Shimoshinjo ⇔ Yamada)
- Via Hankyu Kyoto Line (Aikawa ⇔ Minami-ibaraki ⇔ Bampaku-kinen-koen)
- Via Osaka Metro Tanimachi line (Dainichi ⇔ Bampaku-kinen-koen)
- Via Keihan main line (Senbayashi ⇔ Kadoma-shi ⇔ Bampaku-kinen-koen)